How to return an item
1. Notify us by email, within 14 days of receiving your order, that you wish to return your item. Please include the invoice for the item you want to return.
2. Send your item and the original packaging within 14 days from your notification.
3. Print out the invoice and send it along with the items you want to return.
4. The return shipment costs must be paid by you and are not covered by New Works.
5. The items must be returned in original packaging and the items must be in the same condition as when you received it, otherwise a deduction will be made in your refund similar to the items' decrease in value.
6. You will receive your refund within 14 days after we have received the items at our warehouse and the item’s condition has been checked.
Our return address is:
General terms of returning items
You may change your mind within 14 days of receiving your items. You have to notify us by email before the 14 days if you want to return your item.
Please note! Some items cannot be returned. Any items that have been personalized or modified to your specification cannot be returned. For example, furniture that are made to order cannot be returned, as they are custom made for you. After you have received the item you ordered, you may carefully examine and try the items with in the period of 14 days, but only in a manner as you would if you examined the products in our Flagship Store or any other physical store. Have the items been used in excess of what is normal in order to examine them, you will be held liable for the decrease in value of the items the use has caused.
Where applicable we will give you a full refund of the purchase price, including the original shipping charges for the items that you return to us. The refund will be paid back to the credit card used to pay for the order within 14 days of receiving the notification of return. However, the refund will not be paid before we have received the item at our warehouse.
The shipping expenses for returning an item is not covered by New Works and must be paid by you and must also be arranged by yourself. For larger items we can arrange for a return/pickup, but the shipping charge is still to be paid by you and is still your responsibility. The items are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse. Please make sure you pack the return safely to prevent any damage to the item or packaging. Make sure the product’s original packaging is intact. Please keep receipts and tracking numbers as proof of returning the items.